Friday, July 23, 2010

Reality Television:

I have mentioned this before, but I watch far to much television. Currently I am watching Bethany Getting Married?... I have last night's episode dvr'd. Reality television is my vice. I love it, I need it, I want more of it! I know its stupid. Why would I bother wasting my time by watching someone else's life taped and edited on television? I have no idea!! But I LOVE IT. Its funny and entertaining, and mindless. I think after a whole day of thinking and thinking and doing and doing that mindless television is just something I can have on and not pay total attention too, but I can tune in and out and not really miss much. Currently Bethany's assistant was sent out to buy her post pregnancy underwear. See funny! Also, I am going to Maine tomorrow, two of my friends are getting married tomorrow! Lobster Roll here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment