Saturday, August 7, 2010

Relaxing

Work is starting to gear up for the school year, and with that I have approximately 3 weekends left of freedom. Once the school year starts, I basically live at work for the last week of august, and the first 2 weeks of September. So in honor of this, I am dedicating this weekend to relaxing. Last night I enjoyed staying up a little later and watching 2 episodes of the wire. Today I did all my laundry (relaxing for me....) and just laied in a pool for about 2 hours with a waterproof book, reading stories about swimming by Oates, Heminway, and Updike. Now, I am helping to prepare for a tailgating fiesta with my boyfriend, his brother, and cousin. We are going to the New England Revolution game this evening. I plan on having a few beers, eating some deliciously grilled entres and enjoying one of my favorite summer past times, watching the New England Revolution kick some DC United butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment